Children of Domestic Partnerships/Rights of Unmarried Parents

Counsel From a Houston Lawyer With Over 30 Years of Family Law Legal Experience

Family law and web-based legal information regarding parental rights may seem to focus largely on the rights and responsibilities of married parents. Yet unmarried parents often have powerful legal rights. These rights can be pursued with the help of an experienced family law attorney.

At the Houston, Texas, family and divorce law firm of Cynthia Tracy, Attorney at Law, P.C., we help unmarried parents pursue and obtain legal rights regarding:

Are you an unmarried parent? Are you a gay or lesbian parent? Are you the parent of your domestic partner's child? Whether you are remaining with your partner or are facing a major transition in your relationship, we offer experienced counsel regarding your child and your rights.

Contact the attorney team of Cynthia Tracy, Attorney at Law, P.C., regarding your rights as an unmarried parent. Contact us at 281-823-8481.

Firm founder and lead attorney Cynthia Tracy has worked as a managing attorney for the Texas Attorney General's Office and has served as an associate judge/referee. She is highly knowledgeable regarding Texas family law policies and procedures and is skilled at obtaining flexible legal solutions for families with unmarried parents. For more information, contact us for a no-charge discussion of your case.

How to Contact Us

For experienced and knowledgeable legal assistance in a matter relating to a domestic partnership, contact our firm. We accept Visa and MasterCard and provide Spanish translation. To contact a lawyer, call 281-823-8481.